Pattern Insurance is a global provider of embedded insurance and protection products for the travel industry.
- Pattern Insurance is a global provider of embedded insurance and protection products for the travel industry.
- Pattern Insurance has integrated with Amadeus Content Sourcing to enable UK based travel agencies to introduce travel protection products to consumers via the Amadeus SELCO system, and for the consumer to purchase the protection products directly from Pattern.
From the Effective Date and thereafter for a 6-month initial term (reduced to 3 months for Beta participants) as from the Go-Live, which automatically renews for consecutive 6-month renewal terms unless the travel agency gives 30 days’ written notice to terminate at the end of the initial term or relevant renewal term, or as otherwise terminated pursuant to section 8 or Schedule 1.
- The available products are those described at https://patterninsurance.com/value-insurance-uk
- Product availability is based on the consumers’ country of residence and local regulation.
Protection purchase process
- During the reservation process, at the Sell-Connect platform, Pattern Insurance will show the travel agent the availability to purchase one or more travel protection products.
- The travel agent, after asking for the consumer’s consent, will trigger an SMS sent to the consumer with the available products to be selected and purchased by the consumer at a dedicated landing page.
- Once the purchase process is done, the consumer will receive a purchase confirmation message with all relevant information.
Pattern Insurance will charge the consumer directly for its product fees, including any applicable tax.
Travel agency commissions
30% of the price charged to the consumer net of any applicable tax
* Pattern Insurance will issue a monthly reconciliation notice and a debit note followed by commission payment to the travel agency.